Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why Did Olivia Munn Pose Naked For An Ad Campaign?

Olivia Munn is the latest celebrity to get NUDE for PETA’s “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” campaign. PETA, which stands for People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals, has had a whole horde of stars jump aboard their bandwagon in support of abolishing the wearing of fur. Read on to see some pics [...]


Word is out that Snoop Dogg is launching his own tobacco cigar line called, Executive Branch. I have to be honest when I first heard this news, I was pretty surprised. I haven’t heard of any celebs or stars putting their name to a tobacco product in YEARS. Smoking might still be as popular as ever but branding, marketing and sponsorship of tobacco has undergone some pretty massive changes over the last few years. This is certainly an interesting one…


Billboard announced yesterday that Snoop will be unveiling his cigar brand, which he says is made with “premium tobacco from the Dominican Republic,” at this year’s Coachella Festival where he will be performing. The first product released will be the Executive Branch Cigarillos. The information we have now is that the cigarillos will be sold for 99 cents a pouch, with two cigars in each package.


“Throughout my career I have been lucky enough to travel the world and try all different types of tobacco products. During my travels throughout South America and the Caribbean, I was fortunate to encounter this tobacco company, Executive Branch and was so impressed by their commitment to quality [far superior than all others], I knew I had to bring them to the States for all my fans to enjoy,” Snoop Dogg says in a press release. “Throughout 2012, we plan on releasing new styles and flavors, in which I will be working with their team to make sure all products are up to Snoop Dogg standards.”


Hmm… I’m not quite sure what to make of all of this. It just feels very strange to me. I am not naive to think that cigars and cigarettes are not still very popular, and I do know that marketing products with a celebrity is incredibly lucrative on the whole, but this just seems bizarre to me. I mean even TV shows don’t really show people smoking anymore… I think celebrities endorsing smoking is a strange phenomenon, but this goes even further because Snoop Dogg actually will have his own brand of cigars. What do you think of this??


[SOURCE]




produit bien etre
latest facts
devenir affilie
bottox
retrouver le sommeil

No comments:

Post a Comment