Monday, February 27, 2012

Watch: The Batman: The Dark Knight Rises Trailer Is Officially Released To The Internets

Last week a grainy, very dark and shaky bootleg recording of the first teaser trailer for Batman: The Dark Knight Rises leaked its way to the Internets. This weekend, the trailer was shown in front of screenings of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 and today, Warner Bros. has finally released a [...]

After spending a couple of days in the desert of Palm Springs, CA, David and I packed up our bags and made our way back home to LA. To be honest, I don’t think Palm Springs is my thing. I totally get the relaxed vibe but for some reason, all that free time made me feel antsy. I liked our lodgings at the ACE Hotel fine but I wasn’t in love. I will say that it was nice to get away for a couple of days but, meh, I prolly would’ve had a better time if we had stayed at home.




On our way back to LA, we did stop off at the high end outlet shopping center off the freeway. Now, I am not an outlet shopper … but this place has Gucci, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Barney’s, Saks and MORE outlets! That being said, I really didn’t find anything that I fell in love with. David picked up a few cool things and I did find a totally bitchin’ denim jacket at the Levi’s Store but I didn’t go nearly as crazy as I thought I was gonna … which is prolly a good thing.


No plans for today … lots of laundry and cleaning up to do. David and I are visiting his brother next weekend in San Francisco so I gots to get this place in order. Happy Monday!!




bon client
Avril Lavigne
Gustav Klimt
diet for acid reflux
Walasse Ting

No comments:

Post a Comment