Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Late Adam MCA Yauch Is Featured On The Cover Of Rolling Stone Magazine

It’s been a few weeks since the world lost Adam MCA Yauch of the Beastie Boys but the tributes and remembrances are still rolling in. We’ve heard from surviving Beasties Adam Ad-Rock Horovitz and Michael Mike D Diamond personally and today we learn that Rolling Stone magazine is paying tribute to MCA‘s memory with a [...]

David Beckham features in a new commercial for the Samsung GALAXY Note mobile phone and to promote sales of the cell, he performs a fairly impressive rendition of Beethoven‘s Ode to Joy using only his fancy footwork. Becks uses a bunch of soccer balls to play Ode to Joy on differently tuned drums. I had to watch the clip a few times to fully believe what I was seeing. Intrigued? Check out the commercial below and see what I’m talking about.




This is pretty cool, right? I have to admit, I can’t say that I’m totally certain that Becks is actually playing the song with just these soccer balls and these drums but after watching this clip a few times, I can suspend belief enough to just go with it. David Beckham is a very impressive soccer player who has proven on more than one occasion his footwork prowess. I think this performance is one of his most impressive … wouldn’t you agree?


[Source]




Charlie Chaplin
aide au surendettement
Jesus Christ
Formation multimédia
Christopher Columbus

No comments:

Post a Comment