Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Royal Wedding ‘Order Of Service’ Has Been Revealed

OMG … we are LESS than 24 hours away from the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton — meaning by this time tomorrow, the couple will be married!!! As we move into the final stretch before the wedding takes place in just a few hours, we are getting more information about the wedding [...]

The end is nigh. The end is SO nigh that you can practically taste it. We are mere months away from the release of the final, FINAL Harry Potter film and as each day draws nearer, a part of me withers up and dies. Warner Bros. released a new trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and when I say it is an epic trailer, I’m not trying to sound over dramatic and hyperbolic. This is an EPIC look at the final showdown between Harry Potter (and friends) and Lord Voldemort (and fiends). Prepare yourselves … this new trailer is going to jolt you back into the realization that the total end of Harry Potter is nearly upon us.




Ho.Lee.Shizz! I am SO not ready for the Harry Potter franchise to be over. Because The Deathly Hallows was broken up into 2 films, this second (and final) film will be ALL action. Part 1 was a long, fairly slow lead-in to the big showdown that is featured in this Summer’s final film. I fully expect that the action will get underway as soon as the Part 2 begins and won’t stop until … well … the end. I know I won’t even be able to pretend that I won’t cry. If my movie theater seat isn’t soaked with tears, then I’ll be very surprised. The end is coming .. .quickly. Are you ready for it?



[Source]




Tsugio Hattori
Announcements for everyone
Robert Motherwell
Hot hearsay for you
Arthur Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment